The model was created for FORM assignment 7: Connector.
This was my original design, and I liked the tubes being cut off at a 90º angle, but I worried that this may not for sure be the most attractive option and it certainly wouldn't print well, because every angled bit would have its best 3D print with support structure, and I wanted it to print clean without support. The challenge was to build this in a way the 3D printer could print, particularly considering the internal structure and the intersection of the tubes.
This is the same as the first, but instead of cutting the legs short with the cubes, I simply used wire cut. I did this for two reasons; first its about 40x faster. Second, this would create a better print than the first because it would need absolutely no support structure!